Indoor Ensemble Finances
As we begin a new semester, our indoor ensembles are now well under way. This includes Indoor percussion and indoor color guard. Both of these ensembles have financial goals to meet for their season. This announcement is a reminder that Friday January 10th is the 2nd of 3 monthly payments/goals. If these goals are not met, it will have drastic negative effects on the groups.
For the winter guard the trip to Las Vegas will be cancelled. For indoor percussion, it will result in the season being cancelled.
If you have any questions regarding financial goals you can do one of the three things:
1. Come to the parent booster meeting on Tuesday January 7th
2. Revisit the paperwork handed out at the indoor meetings. (if you do not have this paper work go to member only page to download)
3. Call or email Mr. Niemeyer or Mrs. White to get information or clarification.
Thank you in advance for taking this commitment serious and making sure financial goals/payments are met in a timely manner.
SAN FRANCISCO TRIP 2020 (April 24,25,26)
As announced at the orientation meeting last May, it is our hope to travel to San Francisco this Spring. This trip is for all students that are in the Wind Ensemble, Concert Band, Jazz I or Jazz II. Each of these ensembles would perform in a festival and spend the rest of the weekend exploring and having fun in the bay area.
This trip can only happen if 95-99% of the students in each ensemble actually go. All students/families must commit to paying or fundraising the monthly payments.
Payments: (estimated - may increase or decrease once final details are set, please pay or fundraise these amounts for now)
January 10th - $150
February 7th - $150
March 6th - $150
Payments can be made via: check, cash or venmo. IF trip is cancelled any payments made out of pocket will be refunded. Money that is fundraised cannot be refunded.
Friday - depart early morning 6am
*Fun activity in Downtown San Francisco or stop to tour Herste Castle
Saturday - Festival performances in morning
*Fun activity or tours in San Francisco
Sunday - afternoon at Santa Cruz boardwalk
*Return home Sunday night
Updated Monthly Calendar.
As prepare to complete the Fall semester and begin our Spring semester, we encouarge all families to download a new printable calendar. This calendar is updated again on December 14, 2019. Soon the google calendar will also be updated. Thank you for an amazing Fall semester, let's prepare to have a fantastic Spring Semester.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to see download the newest version of the printable calendar.
All students in the marching band/color guard must complete a physical exam between July 1st & July 31st
To complete a physical exam, you can do one of the following:
1. Set up an appointment with your doctor and take the form below with you.
2. Complete the physical exam Monday June 3rd at 11am here at Warren HS. $20 cash only. Bring form with you!
3. Complete at MVP here in Downey located here in Downey by the Krikorian Theatre. Call them to schedule an appointment and the cost is the same - $20.
4. Once you have completed your physical exam you will need to go online and complete the clearance process. Please visit www.athleticclearance.com. It is easy, just register and begin the process.