Phase 2 Schedule & Expectations
On Thursday March 26th Principal of Warren HS, Dr. Cari White sent a letter to all families with critical information. In case you missed this announcement, I am posting the letter below. Phase 2 is from Monday March 30 - Monday May 4. All students and teachers are expected to follow this schedule.
On Monday March 23rd there was a parent zoom meeting at 6pm. For those of you who missed this meeting I am putting the slide show here for your review. (see PDF below)
Our next Parent/Booster meeting is Tuesday March 30th at 7pm via the zoom app. Here is the info you will need to log into the meeting. Hope to see you there.
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/338974284?pwd=UGRHSGtBR1NZeGtYSitKN0NMT0l0Zz09
Meeting ID: 338 974 284
List of events canceled, postponed or changed
Events hoping to have at some point
1. Awards Banquet (date, time, location all to be determined - hopefully in June)
All students in the marching band/color guard must complete a physical exam between July 1st & July 31st
To complete a physical exam, you can do one of the following:
1. Set up an appointment with your doctor and take the form below with you.
2. Complete the physical exam Monday June 3rd at 11am here at Warren HS. $20 cash only. Bring form with you!
3. Complete at MVP here in Downey located here in Downey by the Krikorian Theatre. Call them to schedule an appointment and the cost is the same - $20.
4. Once you have completed your physical exam you will need to go online and complete the clearance process. Please visit www.athleticclearance.com. It is easy, just register and begin the process.