Dear Students and Parents,
It is crucial that all of you participate in this event/fundraiser. Without your help and support this event cannot happen.
What do students do?
1. Collect $50 in ads/sponsor donations for the field tournament program. See sales sheet and sample below.
2. Volunteer. We need your assistance setting up, cleaning up, etc.
What do parents do?
1. Help your child complete the ad/sponsor collection.
2. Work one 8 hour shift. We are only asking for 1 adult representative per band/guard member. If you cannot help, you can ask any other adult to represent your family? Aunt, Uncle, Sibling, Cousin, Friend...any one. Sign ups will begin 2 weeks before the event. You can also split your 8 hours up. Example Mom works 4 hours, Dad works 4 hours.
3. Head a committee. There are appx 8 committees that make this event truly successful. Each committee is led by an adult volunteer.
Due to the magnitude of this event, there are committee chairs in place to help ensure we have a successful event. If you would like to help in a particular area, please contact that specific committee chair