The Warren Band & Color Guard proudly supports, honors and encouarges the six pillars of Character: Caring, Trustworthiness, Respect, Citizenship, Responsiblity, Fairness.
Within those traits we emphasize specific traits:
Dedication, passion, commitment,integrity, upholding our rules/procedures, loyalty, cooperation, self discipline, dependable, do what you say, good sportsmanship.
Fireworks Booth Fundraiser
July 1st - 4th @ Wal-Mart in Downey Promenade
1. Sell 10 coupons. Each coupon is worth $10
2. Return small portion of coupon and money on Friday June 17th
3. Return all unsold coupons on Friday June 17th
4. Help at booth - hold signs, play instruments, etc.
NOTE: do not turn in any coupons or money at the fireworks booth!!!
1. Work 2 retail shifts
or 1 security shift or 1 July 4th shift.
***Must be 18 years or older to work inside the booth.
Sign ups will happen on Tuesday June 7th and Friday June 17th
Sign up for a shift via your charms account. Don't know how to get on charms, let us know.
All students in marching band and color guard must complete a physical exam in order to participate.
Option 1: Complete with your personal doctor between July 1st and August 1st. Do not complete before that date!
Option 2: Go to MVP medical office in Downey. Let them know you are with the band and they will charge you $20
2016 Decal Drive
The decal drive is our second fundraiser of the year. This easy fundraiser is crucial to reaching our financial goal.
1. Go out each night with the same group of 4.
2. Wear your uniforms!
3. Follow the rules!
1. Drive 1 of the 4 nights. If you can't drive, we can use your help in the band room.
2. Encourage the students and help them.
3. Help the students follow the rules.